Located just 20 miles west of Philadelphia on 400 acres overlooking Historic Chester County, Immaculata University is a residential, Catholic, coeducational institution of higher education founded in 1920 by the Sisters, Servants of the Immaculate Heart of Mary. As a growing community of faith, learning, and service for more than nine decades, the University offers a challenging, invigorating education and a supportive environment for students of any faith, preparing them for leadership and lifelong learning.
The University offers personalized academic attention to over 4,000 students in its three colleges with more than 100 undergraduate and graduate programs, including accelerated and online career-oriented programs. Visit or attend a virtual open house.
Immaculata University offers degree programs in a variety of formats through one of three colleges:
Online Degree-Completion Programs
In addition to traditional undergraduate majors, Immaculata offers the following fully online degree-completion programs:
- Allied Health for Clinical Professionals
- Business Leadership
- Business Management
- Emergency Planning & Management
- Health Care Management
- Human Resource Management
- Marketing Management
- Nursing, R.N. to B.S.N.
- Organizational Behavior
- Business Administration
- Information Systems
- General Studies
The College of Graduate Studies offers the following Master’s and Doctoral programs as well as various certificates and certifications.
- M.A. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- M.A. in Educational Leadership
- M.A. in Music Therapy
- M.S. in Management and Leadership
- M.S. in Health Care Management
- M.S. in Nutrition Education and Counseling
- M.S. in Clinical Nutrition with Dietetic Internship
- M.S.N. Master of Science in Nursing
- M.A.T. Master of Athletic Training
- M.B.A. with DeSales University
- Ed.D in Educational Leadership and Administration
- Ed.D. in Higher Education
- Nursing Education Concentration, Higher Education Ed.D.
- Psy.D. in Clinical Psychology
For More Information
1145 King Road
Immaculata PA 19345
Request Information Online
College of Adult Professional Studies