Located just 20 miles west of Philadelphia on 400 acres overlooking Historic Chester County, Immaculata University is a residential, Catholic, coeducational institution of higher education founded in 1920 by the Sisters, Servants of the Immaculate Heart of Mary. As a growing community of faith, learning, and service for more than nine decades, the University offers a challenging, invigorating education and a supportive environment for students of any faith, preparing them for leadership and lifelong learning.
The University offers personalized academic attention to over 4,000 students in its three colleges with more than 100 undergraduate and graduate programs, including accelerated and online career-oriented programs. Visit or attend a virtual open house.
Immaculata University offers degree programs in a variety of formats through one of three colleges:
- The College of Undergraduate Studies: for students who seek a full-time, comprehensive educational experience.
- The College of Adult Professional Studies: for adult students seeking degree-completion through flexible formats including accelerated 7-week, online, evening and hybrid course options.
- The College of Graduate Studies: for students pursuing master’s and doctoral programs, as well as an array of post-baccalaureate certificates.
- Bachelor of Science in Emergency Planning and Management
- Bachelor of Science in Cybersecurity
- Bachelor of Science in Health Care Management
- R.N. to B.S.N., Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Organizational Behavior
- Bachelor of Science in Marketing Management
- Bachelor of Science in Human Resource Management
- Bachelor of Science in Finance
- Bachelor of Science in Business Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business Leadership
- Associate of Science in Business Administration
- Associate of Science in Information Systems
- M.A. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- M.A. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling with School Counseling Certification (PreK-12)
- M.A. in Cultural & Linguistic Diversity: TESOL or Bilingual Studies
- M.A. in Educational Leadership
- M.A./Ed.S. in School Psychology
- M.S.N. Master of Science in Nursing
- M.B.A. with DeSales University
- M.A. in Music Therapy
- M.S. in Health Care Management
- M.S. in Nutrition Education
- M.S. in Management and Leadership
- Ed.D. in Higher Education
- Ed.D. in K-12 Educational Leadership
- Psy.D. in Clinical Psychology
For More Information
1145 King Road
Immaculata PA 19345
Request Information Online